How do I register for classes?
- Visit our Schedule page and find the class you'd like to attend on our calendar. Click "Sign Up & Pay" under the corresponding class and follow the prompts to register.
How do your Little One's Yoga Sessions run?
Sessions will typically be 5 weeks, with adjustments being made for holidays. Our summer sessions are 3 weeks long.
Cost is $13 to Drop In or $35 for a 3 Week Class Pack (during summer) to attend a Little One's Yoga class
Pre-registration is encouraged. Drop Ins will be available **only if a class does not fill** - there is a maximum number of students allowed per class.
The credits can be interchangeable if you’d like to attend (for example) Tot Yoga one week and Family Yoga the next.
If you miss a class you are invited to make up the credit at any of our other Little One’s Yoga classes in the current session, or the following session. Credits will not expire but we encourage you to redeem your credit ASAP :)
For Women's and Prenatal Yoga - What is the difference between a Class Pack and Membership?
- Class packs are available to receive discounted pricing per class. They expire 75 days after purchase for the 5 Class Pack and 50 days for the 3 for Me Class Pack. Our class packs give you, roughly, 10 weeks to use a 5 Class Pack and 7 weeks to use a 3 for Me Class Pack.
- Monthly Memberships are available to receive the best price per class. You may attend an unlimited amount of classes per month. Your membership will automatically renew and your CC will be charged every month until you end your membership.
What happens to my credits if I miss a class?
- If you or your child are currently sick, or have been sick within the past 24 hours, we kindly ask you stay home to limit the spread of germs. If you miss a class due to illness, your credit will be added back to your account.
- If you have to miss classes due to bed rest or maternity leave, we will work with you to put your package/membership on hold and apply remaining credits to any class on our schedule once you are able to attend classes again.
What is your refund policy?
- Please notify ohmMother Yoga within 24 hours of a workshop if you will not be attending. No refund will be issued if a workshop is missed or cancellation occurs with less than 24 hours notice, payment can be used as a studio credit for future workshops.
- ohmMother Yoga cannot offer partial refunds. If class credits are not used they will remain on your account for future use.
Do you offer trial classes?
- We offer a single class Drop In rate for all our classes. Please visit our Pricing page for more information.
- Discounted prices are offered in our Class Packs and Monthly Memberships.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to participate in our monthly Free Class Giveaways!
Can I bring family to watch my child do yoga?
- There is space in our lobby for family members to watch our Little One's Yoga classes. Please know ohmMother Yoga is a safe, judgment free space. We support open breast and bottle feeding.
Can a father/grandparent/nanny attend with my child?
- Absolutely! We welcome children with any form of caregiver. Please know ohmMother Yoga is a safe, judgment free space. We support open breast and bottle feeding.
Have another question? Please Contact Us!