How do I register for classes?
- Visit our Schedule page and find the class you'd like to attend on our calendar. Click "Sign Up & Pay" under the corresponding class and follow the prompts to register.
How do your Tot/Family/Baby/Mother + Baby Yoga Sessions run?
Registration will open up for the next session about a month in advance.
Sessions will typically be 5 weeks, with adjustments being made for holidays.
Drop Ins will be available **only if the session does not fill up** - there is a maximum number of students allowed per class.
The credits can be interchangeable if you’d like to attend (for example) Tot Yoga one week and Family Yoga the next - please email studio@ohmMotherYoga.com to let us help you sign up for the correct classes.
If you miss a class you are invited to make up the credit at any of our other Little One’s Yoga classes in the current session, or the following session. Credits will expire after the following session. Please email studio@ohmMotherYoga.com if you need to register for a make up class.
What is the difference between a Class Pack and Membership?
- 5 + 10 Class packs are available to receive discounted pricing per class. They expire 75 days after purchase for the 5 Class Pack, and 150 days after purchase for the 10 Class Pack. Our class packs give you, roughly, 10 weeks to use a 5 Class Pack and 21 weeks to use a 10 Class Pack.
- Monthly Memberships are available to receive the best price per class. You may attend an unlimited amount of classes per month. Your membership will automatically renew and your CC will be charged every month until you end your membership.
What happens to my credits if I miss a class?
- If you or your child are currently sick, or have been sick within the past 24 hours, we kindly ask you stay home to limit the spread of germs. If you miss a class due to illness, your credit will be added back to your account.
- If you have to miss classes due to bed rest or maternity leave, we will work with you to put your package/membership on hold and apply remaining credits to any class on our schedule once you are able to attend classes again.
Do you offer trial classes?
- We offer a single class Drop In rate for all our classes. Please visit our Pricing page for more information.
- Discounted prices are offered in our Class Packs and Monthly Memberships.
- Follow us on Facebook and Instagram to participate in our monthly Free Class Giveaways!
Can I bring family to watch my child do yoga?
- Because of space and safety we do not allow visitors to watch our children's yoga classes.
Can a dad/grandparent/nanny attend with my child?
- Absolutely! We welcome children with any form of caregiver. Please know ohmMother Yoga is a safe, judgment free space. We support open breast and bottle feeding.
Have another question? Please Contact Us!