Infant Massage Workshop
Saturday January 20th
1:00 - 2:00 PM
ohmMother Yoga is proud to partner with Carol Hayes of Hands on Massage and Bodywork to offer this meaningful workshop and hold space for you to learn how to calm and connect with your sweet little one.
Infant massage is informative, easy and a special way to bond with your baby. Carol will guide you step by step through various massage techniques and teach you everything you need to know to massage your baby from head to toe. Not only is infant massage a fun activity for you and your little one, massage also has many wonderful benefits.
Your baby will love being massaged by YOU!
What will you learn?
- Basic principles of infant massage
- The best time to massage your infant
- How often and for how long you should massage your infant
- When infant massage may be contraindicated
- Safe and soothing massage, fun and energizing stretches
- Techniques to address common ailments such as colic, gas, teething and congestion.
Who is it for?
The Infant Massage Workshop is appropriate for babies ages 6 weeks to 6 months. Moms, Dads and all other caregivers are invited to attend.
What to bring?
Please bring your own blanket, large enough to stay underneath your child and avoid spilling any oil off of. You are invited to bring your own oil, cold-pressed oil like grape seed, apricot or almond oil is recommended, but Carol will also have oil available at the studio to use.
Please reach out with any questions - thank you!