Purchase a class below or visit our Schedule page, find the class you want to attend then click "Sign Up & Pay"
Current session - Tuesday March 20th - Monday April 23rd
Next session - April 26th to May 29th
Monday 4:30 - 5:10 PM
Thursday 5:00 - 5:40 PM
$13 - Little One's Drop In
$60 - Little One's 5 Class Pack
To better serve the needs of our community, we have split up our Kids Yoga program into two age groups!
- Our Kids I Yoga program is for children aged 3 to 5
- Parents are welcome to watch from our lobby or stay in their car in the our parking lot
- We also understand some Kids might not be ready to participate on their own, parents are always welcome to join us in class if they would like
- Our Kids II Yoga program is for children aged 5 - 10
- Parents are welcome to watch from our lobby or stay in the car in our parking lot
- If your child is 5 we will leave it to the parent's discretion on what class you think they would enjoy more. Our Little One's Yoga class credits are interchangeable and you are welcome to try both to see which class would be a better fit.
If you want your child to participate in a fun, active but non competitive class with their peers, Kids Yoga is what you're looking for.
Kids Yoga uses stretching, games, songs and traditional yoga poses to practice focus and flexibility. We also begin to introduce the concept of breath, and teach ways to use the breath to calm down.
Yoga boosts concentration, builds self esteem and teaches patience. Yoga can also prepare your child for sports by helping with balance, strength and more!
ohmMother Yoga is a safe place where your child will feel comfortable to learn, move and have fun!