Are you a yoga instructor looking for a new teaching opportunity? ohmMother Yoga is hiring!
We are in search of a yoga instructor to teach Women's Yoga, Prenatal and/or Little One's Yoga Classes. We are looking for someone professional, trustworthy, on-time, responsible and dedicated.
If you are committed to establishing a class, interested in connecting with our community and motivated to promote your teaching schedule, contact us today!
Understanding our studio is dedicated to Women, Children and Families, a passion for the health and wellness of women and children is important
Specialized training or experience in Prenatal/Postpartum or Children's Yoga is a plus!
Must be capable to open/close studio before and after classes
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, including when and where you received your yoga teacher training and any previous work experience outside of teaching yoga.
Along with your resume, please include short answers to the following questions:
1. What style of yoga do you teach?
2. What inspired you to become a yoga teacher?
3. What is your favorite thing about practicing yoga?
4. What is your favorite thing about teaching yoga?
5. What is the biggest lesson you've learned since becoming a yoga teacher?
6. What are your interests outside of yoga?
Thank you, we look forward to hearing from you - Namaste.