Simple Nutrition for Busy Moms
Check back soon for our next workshop with Amy - or attend the monthly Healthy Mama's Motivation Group
Saturday October 15th
12:00 - 2:00 pm
As moms, we want the best for our children and family. We try our best to fill their plates with fruits and veggies, and all the wonderful things we know will help them grow. But what about us?
With the many different hats we wear over the course of a day in order to make sure our families' needs are met, we can often find ourselves scrambling for whatever food is nearby, without considering what choices are best for our bodies. Slowly but surely fatigue, irritability and other symptoms of not being nourished start to show up. We often don't realize how many of our physical complaints can come down to some simple changes in nutrition.
- Are you ready to make more conscious, nutritious food choices that fit into the busy, unpredictable schedule of a mom?
- Are you looking for simple strategies to help you really understand food labels to make healthier choices at the grocery store?
- Would you like to learn about what nutrients are especially important for women and how to get them?
- Do you need guidance to make the best food choices no matter what is in front of you?
- Are you struggling with satisfying your cravings and feeling guilty later?
If you said yes to one, or maybe all of these questions - we invite you join to learn simple nutrition tools and quick tips to eat healthy every day at our Simple Nutrition for Busy Moms workshop!
Amy Keslinke is a Certified Health Coach, RYT-200, and Certified Personal Trainer. She has had a passion for fitness for as long as she can remember, and left her job as a teacher to pursue a career in fitness. Since becoming a mom, she has found a new passion of helping moms rediscover their bodies and wellness after pregnancy. Motherhood is demanding on the body and on the mind! So, she got certified as a health coach and started Mama Can Health Coaching to empower moms and moms-to-be with the fitness, nutrition, and lifestyle tools they need to feel and be their best. She believes that mamas who feel great make great mamas!